In recent years, the network video surveillance system has become increasingly popular. cheap nike trainers It enjoys high favor not only in the public security market, but also among more and more families and individuals. However, the monitoring needs of the latter are obviously different from the former. The monitoring needs of families and individuals are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. nike air max pas cher The demanding quantity of IP camera is small, usually for one family, one or several IP cameras are enough to use.
2. Fjallraven Kanken Occasion Neither special monitoring client nor long time monitoring is needed.
3. Andrelton Simmons Jersey Usually, the monitoring client and the IP camera are on different networks. For example, the IP camera is at home, while user watches the video at work or through smart phones.
4. Dallas Mavericks There is small probability that many people watch the same video at the same time.
5. Kanken 16L Continuous and long video recording is not necessary. Adidas Femme In most times, videos and snapshots are set to record by motion detection or others forms of alarm. Andrew Heaney Jersey At the same time users are reminded through alarm emails and messages.
From the above analyzing, we can see that there is a huge difference between the monitoring needs of families and the public security part, which decides that the IP cameras for civilian use must adopt different technique method. The reason is that:
- Since the IP camera and the monitoring client (PC/ smart phone) are on different networks, there is a firewall between them, so they cannot be accessed directly through IP address.
- There is a huge amount of IP cameras which belong to different users. Koop Fjallraven Kanken If a central sever is applied to forward, it will need quite a number of forwarding severs on the Internet. Air Max 2016 Goedkoop The cost is very high.
- The IP camera must realize the function of plug and play to avoid the complicated settings and installation; otherwise the cost of after-sales service will be much too high.
Good news is that TENVIS has finally made a breakthrough on this problem, established a direct data transmission channel between client and IP camera and made the P2P transmission possible. The IP ROBOT3 is the exact embodiment of this technology.