IP Camera Port Forwarding for 2wire router.
1000hg, 1000hw, 1000s, 1000sw, 1070-B, 1700hw, 1701HG, 1800hg, 2071, 2071-A, 2700hg, 2700HG-V2, 2701HG-B, 2700HBV-2, 2700HG-E, 2700HG-S, 2701HG, 2701HG-G, 2701HG-D, 2701HG-S, 2701HG-T, 2701HGV-B, 2701HGV-E, 2701HGV-W, 3800HGV-B
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox. Enter the internal IP address of your router in the address bar of your browser. Tthe default URL is http://192.168.1.1
- Click the Firewall Settings button, and then click Add a new user-defined application
- Add a new user-defined application.
- Protocol is TCP.Port for range is the port of the IP Camera.Protocol timeout is the default 86400
And click Add.
- Sign the application for the IP Camera
- Select the IP camerain the list. You could choose the IP address or input the camera’s IP address; it depends on the router’s modelSelect allow individual applicationSelect User-defined
Find your application
If you want to become a TENVIS network camera reseller, please click here
IP CameraBaby Monitor Burglars China Sourcing Fair cloud storage DDNS FAQ firmware upgrade H.264 IP Camera home ip camera Home Security Image Sensor Infant Safety Infrared ip camera ip camera installation IP Camera Port Forwarding ip camera review iprobot 2 ipRobot 3 iprobot3 JPT3815W MJPEG MJPEG IP camera Monitor network camera NEW TENVIS Night Vision outdoor ip camera P2P PoE Port Forwarding safety Security Camera SIDS smart home surveillance camera tenvis tenvis ip camera TENVIS Search Tool Tips Touch ID Wi-Fi Wireless IP Camera wireless remote control WPS